New DD Advice

ZWilson07

Established Member
Thinking about doing the smart thing and paying off the truck and getting a new DD instead of building muscle cars.

Looking into the 06-08 area ford fusions, mercury milans, lincoln zephyr/mkz platform.

Anyone got any good info about them and what I should stick to. I wouldnt mind getting into another lincoln as I miss my 05 Lincoln LS v8 terribly, but all those cars mentioned are all basically the same with just a different name and few little differences. I know alot of here have different DD's and have a good bit of knowledge on them, thanks for the info.

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
If you have the money...

2011 Kia Optima SX with tech and premium package
31k 30+mpg 260ish hp turbo htd/cooledltr seats panoramic roof navi premium sound

best all around car I have ever seen

ZWilson07

Established Member
well im trying to stick around the low teen prices hench why I posted those and I am a fun of those vehicles and kind of a brand loyal guide. Ever since my lincoln ls v8, ive always wanted another lincoln.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I got my '10 fusion SE for $14k otd. Had 68k on it but I commute with it so no point spending more for a lower mileage car just to rape it with miles just the same. Makes a great DD and I almost like driving it better than my GST.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Drove a rented 08 Focus from Colorado to Texas with a friend couple years ago. Was the sport version, or whatever constitutes their "sport version". Good gas mileage, comfortable, and had zero issues...decent pickup to boot.

ZWilson07

Established Member
I got my '10 fusion SE for $14k otd. Had 68k on it but I commute with it so no point spending more for a lower mileage car just to rape it with miles just the same. Makes a great DD and I almost like driving it better than my GST.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

You def got a good deal on that.

Users who are viewing this thread