New Date!! MACA Catocton Cruise, Nov 8, 2015

Why Try

Established Member
Postponed due to rain
Rain date Nov 8th

Please show up with Fuel!, 2-way Radios, and maybe NAV to make things easy

Save the addresses in case you get lost or your miss the first meet up.

9:00am Meet and Greet at Wegmans
7830 Wormans Mill Rd, Frederick, MD 21701

10:00am Leave time

I will post more info here as we get closer.

If anyone wants to get great pics or video of all our cars coming out of one of the covered bridges get with me so we can possibly coordinate it.

I think this should be open to all MACA members even if they drive a vette now. This is about our love of these great cars. Also special interest vehicles, GTR, Porsche, etc should be OK. No civic type cars. If you need clarification just ask.

Postponed due to rain
Rain date Nov 8th

Attendees
1) Why Try
2) GT500RedStripe
3) icepic
4) paluka21
5) 007snake
6) frederick184
7) ScottinSSMD
8) Bonefish
9) 03 Cobra 10th
10)

Last edited:

paluka21

Established Member
Sounds good to me.

I'm biased, but I really enjoyed the cruise last year and where we ended up eating. Plenty of TV's for football!

wingbender26

I have been on this cruise several times with a buddy of mine who is a MACA member. I sent my info a few years ago to become a MACA member myself, but never received a reply. I heard something about a changing of the guard at the top or something to that effect. Anyway, I wanted to know who to send info to for membership so I can possibly do more cruises, shows, etc. when you guys are in the area. Thanks!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have been on this cruise several times with a buddy of mine who is a MACA member. I sent my info a few years ago to become a MACA member myself, but never received a reply. I heard something about a changing of the guard at the top or something to that effect. Anyway, I wanted to know who to send info to for membership so I can possibly do more cruises, shows, etc. when you guys are in the area. Thanks!!
Very simple process to become a member. See below excerpt from our stickied General Info thread.

Catoctin Cruise is a great event!! Wish I didn't have to work.....

MACA MEMBERSHIP

Becoming a MACA member is a very simple process that requires no dues or fees. The only stipulations are ownership of a 1993-2014 SVT Cobra/Shelby and residence in one of the 6 aforementioned Mid-Atlantic states. To join, please send a PM to IronTerp (Dwight) to join: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=12702

In the PM, please include:
Name.....................
Town & State...........
Year Cobra..............
Coupe/vert?.............
Color......................
Significant mods.......

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I can't say yet. I went to drive the Cobra in to work last week and it wouldn't start. I'm looking for a battery since it seems to be that, but my charger says different.
If it's running, I'll make it.

paluka21

Established Member
Forecast not looking too good right about now. 60% chance of showers in the morning for Sunday. :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread