New Daily ride

mustangglx

Established Member
97 Volvo 850 GLT, its a nice little car great for commuting, its a 2.4L 5cyl turbo 150k miles just had the timing belt done no leaks runs great has the sport handling pkg with a little it stiffer suspension and better sway bars, I'm not in love with the color but it was a pretty good deal and i needed something better for highway travel for going to work

dscn0929rc6.jpg

dscn0930mb0.jpg

dscn0932au1.jpg

dscn0933li4.jpg

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Nice ride...just make sure to put some leather conditionr to protect the seats (I noticed the creases in the driver's seat)..other than that it looks like a very clean ride..congrats.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I'm loving that vulva in the video. I know I have seen some 302s in those cars. I think tht should be your next move. :rockon:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Nice. Just like my mom's. If you are going to do a tuneup buy a cam sensor. You'll break it when you pull the wires off the cap.

Trust me. Nothing is as annoying as buttoning everything up and cranking the key and getting no spark.

mustangglx

Established Member
Ive seen those videos of the Volvo's, they've been tempting me to mod mine, but as of right now i really need to leave it stock and just drive it haha, it will be the first car Ive ever left stock, but i should save the money for my mustangs and my truck all of which seam to be a steady drain on my cash flow because i cant help but buy them things haha

Users who are viewing this thread