new daily driver

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
well, i am taking the truck off the road as a daily driver. it will now be a weekend warrior. in its place i needed something with four doors. i took our low mile, paid off 2007 mustang gt in today and traded it on a brand new 2008 SRT-8 charger. the only option its missing is the back seat dvd player, its got touch screen nav, sat, dvd and bluetooth. this bitch flies!!!! i will post pics tomorrow

:banana::pepper::banana::pepper::banana:

dizzygoat

Established Member
NICE daily driver, beats my srt4 for daily driving purposes.
When the goat was stock those gave me some trouble, those cars def. move thats for sure, especially for the yacht they are. Good purchse.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Great DD for sure, my wife wants one, hell I wouldn't mine drivin one either, they are nice.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
We do have kids, so the rear entertainment package would have been nice, but we have a dual screen DVD set up that hangs on the head rests for them. They can both watch the same movie or two seperate movies with it. Still no pics, it was sunny here yesterday but my camera batteries are dead. It frikkin hauls......That 6.1 Hemi screams. It actually sounds pretty good stock too. I am on a no mod clause for a while to, but honestly it doesn't need much.

We got a real good deal, ended up $50 below dealer invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread