New daily driver (upgrade)

DCAN87

Established Member
I wanted something nicer for my daily driver. So, I gave up the Explorer and got a 2007 CLS63 AMG. The power this car has is unreal. But it is well mannered when you want it to be. Definitely one of my favorite cars. These are just a few quick shots i got today. The car is dirty from the full day of driving :banana: I will get better shots soon, once the car is cleaned up.
cls1.jpg

cls2.jpg

cls3.jpg

cls4.jpg

cls7.jpg

cls6.jpg

Only mod I have planned for it is front window tints. The rear windows are already tinted.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats one hell of an upgrage. From an exploder to an AMG? Someone got promoted....

Im a big fan of those myself... Congrats!

Dark02Pony

Established Member
nice ride, what building is that, looks extremely familiar, good to see ya went right down the road from me to paul miller btw

DCAN87

Established Member
Thats one hell of an upgrage. From an exploder to an AMG? Someone got promoted....

Im a big fan of those myself... Congrats!

Yeah, it's a totally different car. haha

How does it perform compared to the Explorer?

:lol:

nice ride, what building is that, looks extremely familiar, good to see ya went right down the road from me to paul miller btw

The building is on Passaic Avenue in Fairfield. Paul Miller just happened to get this on a trade in. Right place at the right time.

Nice cars. Actually cheap to buy because you gotta have fat pockets if something breaks.

Very true. Maintenance costs a fortune. I only drive about 10,000 miles a year though, so it shouldn't steal my savings.

Thanks for all the kind comments! :beer:

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Not crazy about that body style

But i'm a big Mercedes fan and an AMG doesn't hurt either :thumbsup:

the.greg

Established Member
Really nice DD. I usually am not a fan of Mercedes, but this is one of the exceptions to that. That interior looks fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread