New daily driver or new Kenne Bell Blower?

Should I buy a car as a daily driver or a KB Blower?

• KB Blower

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Daily Driver

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Tuck the money under my mattress

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
Hmm...both does sound like a good idea. I wanted to buy a 1.8 Turbo VW jetta with the 8000, but I'm not sure if I could drive a little Corolla or something. I'm looking for good gas mileage and with plenty of room.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Just get a cheap 1k-2.5k honda Civic. I just bought one back in September in the meantime while i try to get an 03 Cobra. i paid 2.5k and its super clean with 110k miles and check this out, i get 380-400 miles per tank. You can get both, just dont spend to much on the commuter car.

:beer:

arizona302

Established Member
definitely both

I picked up a 90 subaru with 67k miles for $1,200. I've bought about $150 in parts to tune her, get new wipers and two snow tires and she now runs like a top. You'd have $6,650 to play with...you could get the KB and save the difference because at these fuel prices you're gonna need it!!!

03SLOBRA

Trollin aint easy
Established Member
Buy the Kenne-Bell blower and then a $2K beater car for daily driving, put the rest in the bank!

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
The GT I sold was black. Pictures on my website:

http://members.aol.com/redfire2003cobra

Man, I think I'm going to start looking for some cheap beaters tomorrow. A good friend of mine is offering me his 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition. Kind of tempting after I drove it today. It has 24k miles and in perfect condition. Gets 24mpg city and 31 highway, and I could drive it in the snow. Gonna be a tough choice for me. All I know is that I only want my baby out on sunny days.

darkcrayz

Established Member
Both, cant pass a KB blower.

Also you can find a Honda, or toyota (last forever) and do what Venomized does.

Users who are viewing this thread