New Corsa and ARH Headers video on my ZR1

AWDLS2

Established Member
Sounds good. What clutch did you go with and what did you do with your stock exhaust?
I did the Mantic Twin and I kept the stock mufflers like all my other oem parts for if I ever sell the car
It sounds great. Turns up quick. That's an impressive idle to be a stock cam. It's going to be grunting once you get a real cam lol.
Thanks, ya I'd like to have a real cam chop.

This is what the cam I'd get would sound like with my exhaust setup. My friend from Kong Performance who has done the port work for my car.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Good choice on the Mantic. I love mine.
Honestly I wish the release point was more like stock, I have to slip it more then stock and its kind of annoying but I'm getting use to it. Have about 260 miles on it so far. I'm sure its a good quality clutch tho

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

Having some electrical issue where the car thinks the fuel pressure is dropping to 0 because its losing voltage for a split second. ...

Have you thought about trying a fuel pump booster, AKA Boost-a-Pump? It might keep the computer from reading a voltage drop.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Have you thought about trying a fuel pump booster, AKA Boost-a-Pump? It might keep the computer from reading a voltage drop.
From what I understand the car essentially comes with a Boost a pump stock and is why the pump is 1700$ and ZR1 specific. I'm thinking it has to be a wire issue since it happened right after my clutch install and there is a harness that runs along the top of the bell housing/torque tube area that they cant see without dropping them.

Sounds about as sexy as two girls at the same time.
Lol thanks

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
My stock clutch was meh and then I tried the LS9R and hated it. The Mantic takes some finesse but once you get used to it it drives great.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Thanks

Thanks alot, its definitely my favorite car I've owned or driven. Have had some issues but overall I've been very happy with it. I was thinking of doing a review video on it since all of them out there arent by people who have actually owned them to know the true positives/negatives and costs.

Please do, I would love to see that and hear from someone who, like you said, has actually owned one.

AWDLS2

Established Member
My stock clutch was meh and then I tried the LS9R and hated it. The Mantic takes some finesse but once you get used to it it drives great.
Ya feels fine on every other gear, I'm sure I'll just get use to it eventually. Doesnt help that I occasionally drive my dads c7z and that has one of the lightest clutch pedals I've felt lol
Please do, I would love to see that and hear from someone who, like you said, has actually owned one.
Once I break in my clutch I will prolly make one.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Drew, we should meet up when I'm back from training.. I pick up my car on the 15th.. I want to meet up with you and Marlon and start to get baselines on it :D.. could be a fun time :D

AWDLS2

Established Member
Drew, we should meet up when I'm back from training.. I pick up my car on the 15th.. I want to meet up with you and Marlon and start to get baselines on it :D.. could be a fun time :D
Im down, I bet you're excited for that. Long time coming but should be well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread