New Contest on 2015 Roush Stage 3's! Plus we have over 100 Mustangs Available.

Just so everyone out there knows what we have to offer...

We probably have More Mustangs available than just about anyone... If your looking for that hard to find Mustang, give us a call.

We have over 95 New Mustangs available in stock and 41 Preowned, with even more on the way!

You WON'T find anything like this anywhere!

New - Mustang GT, V6, Ecoboost, Roush RS, RS1, RS2, RS3
Used - Mustang GT, V6, Ecoboost, Roush RS1, RS2, RS3, 427R, Aluminator, Shelby GT500
Used - Raptor, Roush Raptor

Call us at 317-885-8147 for details
email us at [email protected]

www.rayskillmanford.com

CONTEST DETAILS-

ENTER HERE TO WIN BIG!!! (See Details Below)

Who likes contests????? I only like contests when there is something worth winning! I don't know about you! A Keychain or a Hat just don't do it for me!!

Well Here is YOUR Chance!!!
We are giving away 2 Roush PHASE 2 kits (Upcoming release this fall) to a couple lucky winners. The Phase 2 should take the Roush Stage 3 to OVER 700HP. (Actual HP rating yet to be released, but we anticipate 725-750HP...TBD)
Anyone who purchases a 2015 Roush Stage 3 (RS3) from Ray Skillman Ford stock or Orders one of our many incoming units between August 1st and September 30th will be eligible to win! We will draw names the first part of October and announce the winner! THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME CONTEST!!

If your in the market for a Roush Stage 3, be sure to contact US!! 317-885-8147 or email us at [email protected]

http://www.rayskillmanford.com/new-vehicles/roush-mustang/…

Users who are viewing this thread