new complete engine from livernoise

im-1

Established Member
Hi guys

I just finish the discussion with j.barna from livernoise and we decided how the engine would be. in one word (highly expensive )

It's a big list but the main thing :
complete race series sleeved 3v block converted to 03/04 cobra
timing cover set up; o-ring block - receiver grooved head; copper
head gaskets; stage 3+ heads with street guides oversize seats and
aftermarket valves; custom camshafts; billet oil pump gears. rear
cover to damper-aluminum oil pan to powder coated valve covers. And it will be a foundation for 1400 flywheel HP

My car puts down 620whp it's an 04 mystic.

Currently : 2.9 with supporting mods just the suspension is stock only h&r spring . I am planning to upgrade the suspension and the blower to 3.4 or 4.0 in the future

I will put this big bore engine on my current mods just i will change the injectors to id1000 and the pumps to welpro 400 ( i do have return system on )

So what do you think guys what numbers i will see on the dyno.

Excuse me people if there is misspellings Iam not English speaker . :)

ctgreddy

Established Member
That's awesome bud! Glad Jason could help you, I work at Livernois so glad to see more people using our stuff. You wont be dissapointed! Put a 3.4 on that thing and turn it up now!

ctgreddy

Established Member
If you plan to do all that and go that big on the blower, go with at LEAST the ID 1300's.

Not if he's using pump or race gas. e85 I agree but I'm not sure if they have that oversea's? On race gas and a decent fuel pressure(60ish psi at wot) 1000's will support 1000whp.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Your going to cut an O-ring groove in the block and heads? Not many people take this route and for good reason. They will look great when new but won't be a welcome sight at rebuild time.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Not if he's using pump or race gas. e85 I agree but I'm not sure if they have that oversea's? On race gas and a decent fuel pressure(60ish psi at wot) 1000's will support 1000whp.
With the build he has planned it looks like he wants over 1krwhp. I'd rather have the head room of the bigger injectors.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi guys

I just finish the discussion with j.barna from livernoise and we decided how the engine would be. in one word (highly expensive )

It's a big list but the main thing :
complete race series sleeved 3v block converted to 03/04 cobra
timing cover set up; o-ring block - receiver grooved head; copper
head gaskets; stage 3+ heads with street guides oversize seats and
aftermarket valves; custom camshafts; billet oil pump gears. rear
cover to damper-aluminum oil pan to powder coated valve covers. And it will be a foundation for 1400 flywheel HP

My car puts down 620whp it's an 04 mystic.

Currently : 2.9 with supporting mods just the suspension is stock only h&r spring . I am planning to upgrade the suspension and the blower to 3.4 or 4.0 in the future

I will put this big bore engine on my current mods just i will change the injectors to id1000 and the pumps to welpro 400 ( i do have return system on )

So what do you think guys what numbers i will see on the dyno.

Excuse me people if there is misspellings Iam not English speaker . :)

The engine itself will definitely be able to handle your goals later down the line. As for power numbers, the 2.9 is good to the mid to upper 700 range when set up with the proper combination, but not much higher unfortunately. Now, once you move to that 3.4 or 4.0, it's a completely different arena. Assuming that you are going to have the proper octane level (meaning race fuel) you could definitely hit the 1100RWHP range on a 4.0 blower with enough boost.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can help with!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I love how my 5.3 turned out from Livernois.

My ford gt/gt500 heads looked like works of art. My coated Pistons like gold, and their customer service was exceptional.

I think you'll have 1100whp easily on a 3.6 or 4.0.

Users who are viewing this thread