New Colors For Mach Stripes

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
UPR is offering a side stripe kit for our cars...I just received their email...

1999 - 2003 Stripe Kit

Price: $149.95

This Side stripe kit will make your Mach 1 Mustang stripe and logo stand out in any color, with all the darker colored Mach 1's that make it impossible to see the stripes. That is why this kit is available in White, Red, Silver, Blue, Yellow and Black. This is the ultimate look for your car. Kit can be fully installed in 60 minutes. Made from Premium Vinyl for unmatchable quality.

Click Below to view this product:
http://www.uprproducts.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=562

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
thats kinda cool, but it doesn't fade towards the back like stock and I think thats kinda cool.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
WElll... The pink brings out my eyes... and ya know, I like it to match. :p

Btw, left my old job and started a new one. Regional sales and marketing for Scosche. They are a leader in car audio amps and accessories. Pretty sweet! :-D Thats why I haven't posted lately, been busy the last few weeks!:beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
WElll... The pink brings out my eyes... and ya know, I like it to match. :p

Btw, left my old job and started a new one. Regional sales and marketing for Scosche. They are a leader in car audio amps and accessories. Pretty sweet! :-D Thats why I haven't posted lately, been busy the last few weeks!:beer:

so whats going to replace the mach 460 system in your car. its not just going to be the blower wine is it?

congrats on your new position.:beer: going to try to make it down to sema. your still going right?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn. Wouldnt a Red Strips bring out the white even more on a white car?

Trevor. So they must pay pretty good? Guess they hired u for ur skills & not ur looks :p J/K. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread