new color on calipers and painted wheels white

Cobra of 1999

Established Member
lemme know what yall think.. the clear coat was all eaten up and they never looked clean, so i painted them white.., doing the front this weekend, getting her ready for cruisin the coast.. i like them and alot of my friends like them.. the gf thinks its ghetto to have paint matched wheels, but hey, what does she know? lol

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

brakes.jpg

wheel3.jpg

Cobra of 1999

Established Member
nah, shes not done yet, havent done the front.. doing that tonight and tomorrow... ill post up as soon as shes back together

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like white wheels. I've always been a fan of white Saleens on a white Cobra. Interested to see the completed pics.

Cobra of 1999

Established Member
I like white wheels. I've always been a fan of white Saleens on a white Cobra. Interested to see the completed pics.

Brett, thats actually the factory 99/01 wheels.. but the clear coat was messed up on them and they always looked filthy no matter how hard i cleaned them. i love the look of the white saleens on a white cobra too

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I knew they were stockers, just seeing white wheels reminded me how much I like white Saleens.

:beer:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Did you mask your calipers off, or just go to town with a spray can?

That is what I was getting ready top say :rollseyes Looks good though. I have actually debated on buying some white Saleens and selling off my Fr500's but then my theme would be messed up :bash:

99BlownVert

Established Member
Looks nice! I love white on white its always been one of my favorites. Here is my old lightning and fox coupe, I really miss them both!

lightning001-1.jpg

654.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread