new cobra owner with steg questions!

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
I have just got my steg stage 5 in and was wondering if someone with the same mods could help me out with setting it up the right way. I have the accufab tb and plentum, new plugs and HO coils, bf 2.76 upper, bf 93 and 2 100 mm idlers, KB BAP, sct ba 2600 maf, K&N fitpack, sct live wire with a mailorder from rwthd untill i get to the dyno. Was wondering if I am missing any vital stuff for a solid 500rwhp car. I was wondering about the lower if it should be done or could i get away with out it? Any help would be appreciated. I have also done the brakes with hawk pads and decla rotors and spec stage 2 +, speed of sound pods and autometer liumar water temp and boost gauge, and subframes from mm since it is a convertible, This is my new addiction love this stuff. Just got the car in december. thanks Austin

Rob04SVT

Established Member
Being in MS, you probably want to upgrade your Heat Exchanger to go along with the performance mods.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Austin... a 4# Lower will net you right at 17PSI with the 2.76 upper if I remember correctly.
A 2# Lower will net right at 16PSI. I forget exactly what Steggy recommends as far as max boost but if it was me I'd look into the 4# lower, at least that's my plan with a ported blower.

Give me a call this weekend, we're doing some stuff saturday to alot of cars.

Last edited:

MustangThief

Established Member
Original poster: Look into getting injectors (many don't need them, many do, I did), also, get an IRS brace if you don't have one already.

And the lower, that's completely up to you, if you want more power, then do the lower.

AUSTANG7958

03 TERMINATER VERT
Established Member
Thanks Guys, I Saw The Stage Five Post That Some One Thru Up After I Put This Up And It Answered Alot Of My Questions. The Lower Is Definately Coming Four Pounds Baby!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread