New cobra on ebay, ouch!

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
I bet the front bumper took a beating getting it up on that contraption! Why would that be your pic of choice for the ad? :lol:

Ford : Mustang - eBay (item 150560561578 end time Feb-18-11 12:50:13 PST)

Otherwise looks like a decent stock looking car minus the surface rust on the exhaust. Still has the stock radio and exhaust!

Nasty coke spill on the pass side rear carpet though...

buddha93

Established Member
Wow, that thing probably still has the original plugs in it. Could be good project for the right price.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Wow, pretty rare to see any fox body entirely stock. That seems like a pretty descent looking car in the pics.

There were 1,000,000 fox body mustangs produced.
I wouldn't cal a '93 Cobra a rare find.
Talk Terminators.
I'm still waiting for a head count after all the spoiled brat kids wrecked them.

red95gts

Established Member
Talk Terminators.
I'm still waiting for a head count after all the spoiled brat kids wrecked them.

And there were 900,000 99-04 cars made and 19,000 of them were Terminators.

Which one is rare again?

buddha93

Established Member
Talk Terminators.

What rock did you crawl out from under?:??:

Ford jumped out of the gate the first year with over 10,000 and doubled that in 04'. So with 30,000 of these out there, even with half destroyed, there's still another 15k to pick through.

I don't think a 93' Cobra is nesscarily a rare find, as there is at least one on Ebay any give week, albeit the same one a lot of times. But to find a one owner, CA car that looks to be bone stock, regardless of the miles, is definitely not something you'll come across very often.

Trust me, there are enough of us Cobra sickos that keep an eye on them to know.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
I dont think its bad at shape considering the mileage. I dont think its worth 10k like the sticker says but i would pay 6k for it.

WillyB93

Established Member
I would say they are a little high on the price also, it is a dealership so they tend to ask whatever they want for these cars.

TX93Cobra

Established Member
as stock as it is... i wouldnt hesitate to pay the price... i know these cars are going to go up in value in the next 10 years....maybe not know but i think we all pretty sure they will =)

TX93Cobra

Established Member

unfortunately there arent enough of us lol... but it does seem that traffic has been picking up in this thread =) i would probably say ive got a sickness and my friends and family know it hahaha :banana:

ttk53

Established Member
What rock did you crawl out from under?:??:

Ford jumped out of the gate the first year with over 10,000 and doubled that in 04'. So with 30,000 of these out there, even with half destroyed, there's still another 15k to pick through.

I don't think a 93' Cobra is nesscarily a rare find, as there is at least one on Ebay any give week, albeit the same one a lot of times. But to find a one owner, CA car that looks to be bone stock, regardless of the miles, is definitely not something you'll come across very often.

if your going to bust on someone for incorrect info at least make sure yours is right

Overall 2003 Cobra Units Produced: 13776

Overall 2004 Cobra Units Produced: 5664

Total 19440

buddha93

Established Member
if your going to bust on someone for incorrect info at least make sure yours is right

Overall 2003 Cobra Units Produced: 13776

Overall 2004 Cobra Units Produced: 5664

Total 19440

For whatever reason I thought the production doubled the following year........must have had my numbers backwards.

Either way, he's still busted........:rolling:

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
For whatever reason I thought the production doubled the following year........must have had my numbers backwards.

Either way, he's still busted........:rolling:

NO biggie Buddha, I have one and dont' even know the numbers of hand.;-) I had a hunch. But I don't live and breath this stuff.

But I know one thing... 93 Fox Cobra is by far the RAREST... and do I need to add that the 93 Teal/Blk/Sunroof combo is the rarest of all.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread