New cobra in the garage

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Well guys I am very thankful for the warm embrace you have shown me on here. I now officially own a 93 cobra. It is black one and I am stoked. Need to find how to post good pics and I will. I am freaking happy as ever with the car. Always wanted a fox body and I got the best one the cobra.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well congrats, did you buy the one that was for sale in the Utah area?

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Yep that is the one. Freakin sweet car drove it a hundred miles in the rain sadly but it did just fine. Now it is time to wash it.

WillyB93

Established Member
That was a good buy, he always seems to be very picky on his rebuilds! That car looked great after he was done with it!

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Yeah it is a good buy. He does good work body was pretty clean from the looks before he started it. What is the word on the car when others saw it on ebay?

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
so have you posted a picture of your car yet, did i miss it? if you need help email me your pictures and I'll post them up for you.

[email protected]

I get tons of emails for work so make sure your subject has 93 cobra on it.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I will have to take you up on that hopin to wash and shine it up today. Thanks for the help

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Ok here are a few pictures

is.php

is.php

is.php

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Sorry guys these pictures are huge. Should have done some smaller ones I guess. First time using imagebucket.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Oh and let me know what you think. The paint shines and reflects really good. I will work on getting some smaller pictures to post up then remove these

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
WOW, very nice and super clean....do you have any larger pictures of it though :p

...You're making me want a paint job really bad.

cobra-bit

Sacrilegious
Established Member
I noticed you removed your pictures, i hope you dont mind me posting these up for you....I copied them before you deleted your pictures.

is.jpg

is1.jpg

is2.jpg

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Thanks man I didn't remove them on purpose but tried to load more small ones and it was to much for that site. Thanks again.

buddha93

Established Member
Ah, so you got Aarons's reubuild. Car looked really good........wish I was in the market for one when he finished it. Did you get the original block with the car too?

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Yeah I don't know if it was rebuilt as much as freshened up lol. A lot of freshining up. Yeah I got the stock block. I think the car is perfect. Who makes a good cold air kit?

Last edited:
S

snakeplisskin93

Congrats on the purchase!!! Looks to be a sharp car! What options doess it have?

Do you know the number?

rolltide93

Established Member
Yeah I don't know if it was rebuilt as much as freshened up lol. A lot of freshining up. Yeah I got the stock block. I think the car is perfect. Who makes a good cold air kit?

I would recommend BBK cold air kit. I swear by it and it's relatively inexpensive. May be other good ones but I like to match my stuff up so I go with BBK everything.

Users who are viewing this thread