New Cobra Gas door suggestions for logo ?

upr

Established Member
To all the Cobra owners out there, what would be a noce logo to put on the billet fuel doors ?

A. Cobra logo like rear bumper.
B. SVT logo like on car trunk.
C. Cobra Snake like the Venom logo.
D. Fuel.
E. 4.6.
F. Supercharged.
G. 32V

There are many other suggestions please feel free to make suggestions as these units will be released in 2 weeks.

Thank you everyone for your opinion.
Joe Mainiero/ UPR Owner
www.UPRproducts.com

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
how about the UPR venom logo inside the numbers 03?? you know, making the snake look like its slithering out the numbers!

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Another Vote for TERMINATOR..While your at it Joe..I think a line of Terminator things would be good..
Ford dropped the name Terminator ,not to offend anybody..I think most of us here would like that name somewhere on the car..
Like on the Valve cover...Spark Plug Cover

Jim V.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by Jim Vaccaro
Another Vote for TERMINATOR..While your at it Joe..I think a line of Terminator things would be good..
Ford dropped the name Terminator ,not to offend anybody..I think most of us here would like that name somewhere on the car..
Like on the Valve cover...Spark Plug Cover

Jim V.

I wonder if they got into any copyright or licensing squabbles over the movies of the same name? We had an internal IT project using "Next Generation" and Steve Jobs contacted our attorneys since he has a copyright on "Next" - it is unbelievable how the lawyers get into everything in America.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I saw a Vacumn manufacturer put out a vacumn with Terminator on it. Don't think they had a problem.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
The Cobra Emblem.

What about the old Snake with the Slicks on both sides.

DEFINATELY not SUPERCHARGED...

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
My vote for a snake emblem, I'd buy it but I think it looks tacky on the mineral grey, if I had a Black cobra, would be my first apperance mod...

Users who are viewing this thread