NEW CLUTCH, need part #'s and where to buy..

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Talked to my tech, I am having troubles shifting, and getting into reverse at idle, I thought tranny, tech said nope pressure plate on clutch is prolly warped, soooo I needa know part numbers and where to get the parts please... I had bad experiences with centerforce clutches so I will never go that route again, lets here some prices and places please.... people with experiences with the clutches.. THANKS BROS!

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
TTT Bro's, need to order like today, just wanna keep this up there for a second.... sorry...

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Found info for input shaft Info 26 spline..... For those looking.

Thanks Dana
Liberty Gear.

Phone:
Liberty: 313-386-4991 or 313-278-4040

$250 Shipped.

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Another question, since I dont go to the track, since there isnt anything good around here, do I really need to do the 26 spline input shaft? I dont launch the car hard either, I just really want a nice clutch that will last more then 5,000 miles...

B03Cobra

SVT G0D
Established Member
Hahaha if search was workin I wouldnt keep bumpin.... Woohooo
I've posted like 10 times.... I think I am going with the Mcleod setup and gonna stick with the 10 spline for now..

This part

McLeod Street Twin Dual Disc Assembly #63313-3
Emailed McLeod to see if I need a TOB with the kit, dont know the part number...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by B03Cobra
Hahaha if search was workin I wouldnt keep bumpin.... Woohooo
I've posted like 10 times.... I think I am going with the Mcleod setup and gonna stick with the 10 spline for now..

This part

McLeod Street Twin Dual Disc Assembly #63313-3
Emailed McLeod to see if I need a TOB with the kit, dont know the part number...

Try this:

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10529

Users who are viewing this thread