New clutch and flywheel

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I am in need of this setup. I am looking at this one. Fidanza 03-04 Cobra 4.3 Performance Clutch Kit (10 Spline) with the Flywheel Option Fidanza Aluminum (8 Bolt) 186481.

If I ordered this on Thursday when could I expect this? I live in Las Vegas. The car is in the shop waiting for new parts.

Thank You.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am in need of this setup. I am looking at this one. Fidanza 03-04 Cobra 4.3 Performance Clutch Kit (10 Spline) with the Flywheel Option Fidanza Aluminum (8 Bolt) 186481.

If I ordered this on Thursday when could I expect this? I live in Las Vegas. The car is in the shop waiting for new parts.

Thank You.

I've got to check tomorrow to see if we have the clutch in stock. I know for sure we have the flywheel and the 4.3 series in a 26 spline but I'm not 100% sure about the 4.3 in a 10 spline. If we have it in stock and ship tomorrow you are 4 business days from us which means you'll get the package on Wed of next week. Give me a shout in the AM and I'll check on the clutch for you.

Thanks, Jared

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Today was the first day since I put the parts in. GREAT SERVICE, PRICE AND PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!

This setup is great. The clutch is perfect. I had a spec stage 3. This one feels and acts A LOT better.

VPF

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Today was the first day since I put the parts in. GREAT SERVICE, PRICE AND PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!

This setup is great. The clutch is perfect. I had a spec stage 3. This one feels and acts A LOT better.

VPF

Thanks a lot bro. We're glad you like the clutch and were happy with our service.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread