New Club Meet

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
There will be a couple of us getting together to discuss our new club that a friend and I are starting. We will determine a club name, and talk about plans.

Date: Feb. 21st
Time: 1:00pm

Roy and myself will try to get there early and get a party room or something so when you get there just ask where the mustang club is meeting and they should point you in our direction.

Hope to see you guys there!
Thanks, Mike

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Idk... I had mentioned something to a couple of the guys before and they didn't mind. They typically meet on Monday nights so that conflicts with my schedule and is why I am not a part of that club. Really cool bunch of guys though and they are really nice. I talked to Gabe a lot at the dyno day.

I don't want to steal anyone from any other club, I just want to set some things up for everyone to do together like the dyno day. I don't want people to fight and argue about clubs and all that. We will discuss things like this at the meet some too. I would like to hear everyone's views on it because I do not want to step on anybody's toes..

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Lol... We couldn't think of any place else that would have enough room at 1pm on a saturday.. Plus we already passed out flyers with the current location so for the first meet we are kinda stuck...

I promise next time after this first meet we will hang out someplace much better.

bp92gsr

Established Member
i would like to meet up but i dont know where that golden corral is. i live on tinker. how far am i and what are soe good directions.

bp92gsr

Established Member
do yall do anything closer to OKC? thatll be the only ones i can make. im sure we could set up a dyno day also. we have at least 2 dynos nearby.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Well we have not completely formed up yet but this saturday will our first official meet. We did have a dyno day the 7th but it was here in Tulsa. We might do some cruises out your way though and we will definitly have to meet up with you.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
We are going to try to do some stuff so everyone that wants to participate can. Everyone that can meet in Tulsa will this saturday and we might be discussing a big cruise or something along those lines.

bp92gsr

Established Member
sounds good im in. i will keep up with this thread to see if yall organize something nearby. i know there is quite a few who would participate in ths area.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Cool Tim.. We are still working on getting everything set like we want but it should be a pretty cool place to check out what we have going on.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
It went well. We are going to be having another one on the 21st of March. So far I think we have all argreed on buffalo wild wings in Broken Arrow. It is a current discussion on our local site.

Users who are viewing this thread