new club for black mustangs

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
supergay.gif

SNK BITN

Established Member
Whys the car gotta be black? You got something against my peeples? Dont make me get Rev. Jackson to start posting on here
rant.gif

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No anything but Rev. Al Sharpton. An that is an oxymoron, or just a plain moron, because he certainly isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.

I dont understand why Colin Powell and Condi Rice dont take the two of them out and bitch slap them!!!

Rev. J. Jackson

Established Member
Mr. 2 stangs, so your saying that blacks should be seperated from all other colors. So the black mustangs cant hang out with the yellow mustangs or red mustangs or WHITE mustangs! That is simply preposterous, rediculous, and analyculous.

Mr. Snail and Mr. FordSVTFan, am I not allowed on your messageboards? Why do you have the option of a black or white background on this board? What about a yellow background or a brown background, what happened to them? This is an outrage. You are opressing, repressing, and depressing my people with this lunaculous lunacy. I demand fair treatment for both mustangs and message boards!

Cobro

Banned
I guess it must be a necessity for an all black Mustang thing. They need the group thing, just to keep those things CLEAN:cryying:

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobro
I guess it must be a necessity for an all black Mustang thing. They need the group thing, just to keep those things CLEAN:cryying:

:bored: Dammit....We've been had.

But boy do they shine for those 3 minutes they're clean;-) :lol: :lol1: :thumbsup:

Rev. J. Jackson

Established Member
Mr Cobro, are you saying that black stangs are dirty cause they are from the getto? Your saying that the dirt on your stang is better than the dirt on a black stang? I sense racism, hedonism, and flatulism in this post! It will not be tolerated, or insinuated!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Coming Soon, drummmmrooollll *The Grey Mustangs Club For Cars That Want To Look Like Eleanor Club* woooo that was long!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by 702lightning
:lol: :lol:

Im not racist i have a color t.v.!:lol: :lol:
:lol: You see, Rev. Jackson. Because of those like 702 racial lines are evaporating. Years ago the only TV available was in black AND white. That's like a black water fountain AND a white water fountain. But these days COLOR televisions are the standard. Black...white...yellow...all kinds of colors. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. :D

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by Rev. J. Jackson
Mr Cobro, are you saying that black stangs are dirty cause they are from the getto? Your saying that the dirt on your stang is better than the dirt on a black stang? I sense racism, hedonism, and flatulism in this post! It will not be tolerated, or insinuated!

Ya tell'em Jesse......Mo'fugga.:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread