New chip, new victim

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Well I finally got my new chip for my supercharger. I go out since I haven't driven my car in over two weeks. I'm cruising around sucking up some of the new gas when this old body style integra comes up to me. It's some blonde cutie driving with her windows up. We catch a light and I'm wondering if she is going to try anything, she had exhaust, lowered etc. So we pull out and I'm taking off normal waiting to see if she stomps it. And she did :D, so I stomp it also. Spin through first get about 50% traction in second and let off at the top of second after putting about 3 - 4 cars in that time. She pulls over behind me and we drive along, she stays on my ass as we are just cruising along. She pulls along side of me a couple of miles down the road and tries to take off. Same results. We pull up to another light and she rolls down her window and say, "Nice car!", Me "Thanks", Her "Can I get your number". I raise my hand to show her my wedding band, "Sorry honey but I'm married", she say "It's all good, can I still have it" :eek:, I start laughing and say "Nope" and we went our seperate ways.

My only question is, why couldn't this kind of shit happen to me when I was single??? :mad:

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice kill. WHy can't that happen to me? All I ever run into while driving are these 300 lb monsters riding in a rusted out chevette. I think i live in the wrong area!

Joey

I don't get out much
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
[Bshe say "It's all good, can I still have it" :eek:, I start laughing and say "Nope" and we went our seperate ways.

[/B]

Dude, next time, before you say no...you should have one of those talks with the wife ;)

You never know unless you ask...

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
The wife and I have already had one of those talks, many, many times. It's a noooooooooo go lol. Says she doesn't want to share. :rolleyes: :sad

Users who are viewing this thread