New Chevy and Ford guy

RocknRollCali87

American Muscle
Established Member
Hey whats up everyone!! The SVT Lightning and Cobra are two cool Ford favorites. The Camaro and Corvette are my Chevy favorites. Finally Dodge favorites are the Challenger and Charger. I own a 69 Camaro and hope to find a 65 fastback someday. Im more of a Chevy guy :wf: you might say but we are Ford's greatest competition...sorry Honda, Toyota, Nissan there is nothing like American made muscle!!! :beer: What fun is it without us Chevy guys?

GM, Ford, and Mopar :rockon:

is it better to pull more power out of a 289 or get a 302 and pull power out of it???

Does anybody have info on the Ford 351 engine???

Chameleon

Established Member
Hello Rock. I think that you will find that the majority of Blue Oval owners appreciate all of the brands to some extent and many have owned each of the big three at some point or another.

Last edited:

mustanggrn

Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
despite what they say..they really do like us chevy folks :) :p

not trying to rude but i am an all Ford freak :burnout: however i don't like chevy i never had one :smmon:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
mustanggrn said:
not trying to rude but i am an all Ford freak :burnout: however i don't like chevy i never had one :smmon:

But chevy fans are still welcome here, regardless :poke:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Welcome......... Post some pics of the Camaro. :beer:

I've always wanted a first gen Camaro. :bowdown:

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
mustanggrn said:

you were born in 1986...so you've been driving for..how long? So in 2 years (give or take) you've never owned a chevy :rolleyes:

true car people love a car bc it's a car and b/c it's fast..despite make/model :burn:

Users who are viewing this thread