New cars in eu are being speed restricted

_Snake_

Established Member
Eh.

“For this reason, legislators from the European Parliament and the 28 national EU governments reached a compromise this morning that would allow drivers to disable the devices if they so choose.”

VenomVeins

Established Member
I dont know whats funnier-the EU globocucks going full on third reich on ALL of western europe, or the millions dumb****s who are too stupid, lazy, and spineless to do anything about it except ask for more future lubeless assblastings by continuing to vote these shitstains into office.

LO****ingL

That shit wont fly here. Period.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
I dont know whats funnier-the EU globocucks going full on third reich on ALL of western europe, or the millions dumb****s who are too stupid, lazy, and spineless to do anything about it except ask for more future lubeless assblastings by continuing to vote these shitstains into office.

LO****ingL

That shit wont fly here. Period.

says the guy in California...

No offense to you personally! I can DEFINITELY see this happening in CA. CARB could easily make some baloney argument that this will save gas / emissions.

jrandy

Established Member
says the guy in California...

No offense to you personally! I can DEFINITELY see this happening in CA. CARB could easily make some baloney argument that this will save gas / emissions.

While I hate defending California's silliness, please tell me how CARB will make all auto manufacturers implement this restriction to cars ONLY in California. Seems like quite the stretch to me.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
While I hate defending California's silliness, please tell me how CARB will make all auto manufacturers implement this restriction to cars ONLY in California. Seems like quite the stretch to me.

CARB rules govern emissions in roughly 25% of states.

United States emission standards - Wikipedia

"Due to its preexisting standards and particularly severe motor vehicle air pollution problems in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, the U.S. state of California has special dispensation from the federal government to promulgate its own automobile emissions standards. Other states may choose to follow either the national standard or the stricter California standards. The states that have adopted the California standards are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico (2011 model year and later), New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington, as well as the District of Columbia.[1][2][3] Such states are frequently referred to as "CARB states" in automotive discussions because the regulations are defined by the California Air Resources Board.

The EPA has adopted the California emissions standards as a national standard by the 2016 model year[4] and is collaborating with California regulators on stricter national emissions standards for model years 2017–2025.[5]"

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Wow,....don't worry, the goverment is only out for your best interest!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think the max speed is 50MPH, is this correct??

Don't worry Tony when that day comes and hopefully its long away when the Dems take over full control you can be assured of having to pay a miles driven road tax to go along with the rain tax in some libturd states like NJ already and I am sure the air tax is coming soon behind it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't worry Tony when that day comes and hopefully its long away when the Dems take over full control you can be assured of having to pay a miles driven road tax to go along with the rain tax in some libturd states like NJ already and I am sure the air tax is coming soon behind it.
Absolutely brother!!
The lunacy of the liberal "mind". lol

Users who are viewing this thread