New car

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
104-0452_IMG.JPG

104-0451_IMG.JPG

104-0447_IMG.JPG

its a little rainy and muddy here in seattle area, getting my driveway paved soon just for my new car and my wifes 4runner we are getting soon, gotta keep them pretty =)

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
and I cant figure out what the little yellow/orange lights are for in the headlight housing above the lowbeams? not that I have looked in the car manual but hehe

elliot400

Certifiable SVT Poster
Established Member
Great looking car! Congrats! I think the little lights are just marker lights. With that setup, your turn signals are in the headlight housing,so the first thing I'd do is hop on Ebay and find a European ST170 grille. That will eliminate the amber lights between your headlights. Much cleaner look, IMO. Now you have one of the last year of SVTF production. Enjoy that car! E-

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by ~04~SVTF~
aye cant wait to get my certificate in the mail and see what production # it is =)

They've been much better about getting that stuff out lately, takes about 6 weeks. Congrats:beer:

BTW I pulled out my grille bulbs for now, Im gonna get a new euro grille eventually.

2004svtfocus

Established Member
According to SVT, the certificates for the 2004's won't be mailed until mid summer when the production on the 2004 model year has stopped. I asked if they knew how many they were going to produce, and they said "NO". Mine was assembled in early November, so I'm thinking I should have a fairly low build number. Hope this info helps and congrats on the new ride!

~04~SVTF~

Established Member
hehe yep...your from Visalia huh? my family lives near Hanford, CA in a little town called Layton if you have ever been that way. my uncle is a trucker down there and I went on a run with him once to Visalia :)

Users who are viewing this thread