New Car On The Way!!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Its been a long long time since I bought a new car right out of the box.

I usally buy cars that are a little used. I try to let someone else drive off that initial depreciation. Even when I bought my 2003 Cobra, it had 2500 miles on it. When I bought my 2005 Volvo S60R, it was a couple of years old too.

In fact, the last time I bought a new vehicle from a dealership was in 1987 when I bought a new 4x4 pickup truck. I had that truck until last year when someone I let drive it blew the motor! :fm:

Anyway, I bought a BRAND NEW Torch Red Shelby GT500 today! Its on a open trailer being pulled by my Excursion from Melbourne, Fla. as I write this. It should be here at about 9:00 pm tonight. I can hardly wait! :dancenana:

I traded in my 2006 Roush (stage 1 with a 2.6L KB). Now I am already starting to read mod threads. I knew better than to even think about an extended warranty just because I know how I was with the '03. But I think I'm gonna wait for a little while. I am trying to finish up my garage.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Jealous... So jealous! I bet you'll have a huge damn smile on your face watching it roll off the trailer. Have fun and drive safe :D

Users who are viewing this thread