New car help

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
Ok, I have an 02 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson truck. I am looking to get a different vehicle in the next 6 months. Here is what I am thinking of and you let me know what you think of these choices. Thanks for your help.

03/04 Mach 1 Mustang
05/06 GTO
05/06 M3

I think the M3 is the better all around car but maintenance cost scare me. The GTO might be faster than both of them but the style is just boring. The Mach 1 might not be the fastest but it looks great and still is plenty fast.

cotchnobra

Established Member
Hmmmmm sound like you have already answered you question on which car you want. BMW's can be quite expensive if you do have to repair something. I have a couple buddies that are BMW guys and they are always bitching about how expensive it is to repair them. GTO's are nice cars and I think they are a bit more comfortable than the stang but their styling is a bit lacking. Mach 1 is a good strong car and is not as expensive as a BMW to repair. Better looks than a GTO. for me it would be between the GTO and Mach 1. Since I'm a ford guy I would go with the Mach 1 but the GTO would not be a bad choice at all.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
gotta pay to play...BMW's are nice but as many say, expensive. not a Pontiac fan so that's out, this is a Ford site so it'll probably be biased.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Ok, I have an 02 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson truck. I am looking to get a different vehicle in the next 6 months. Here is what I am thinking of and you let me know what you think of these choices. Thanks for your help.

03/04 Mach 1 Mustang
05/06 GTO
05/06 M3

I think the M3 is the better all around car but maintenance cost scare me. The GTO might be faster than both of them but the style is just boring. The Mach 1 might not be the fastest but it looks great and still is plenty fast.

I would go with either the GTO or the Mach. I wanted a GTO as well but same thing, I think it lacks in looks. But the car is pretty solid. The Mach has better looks to me but may not be as quick as the goat like you said but you could always do an eaton swap or a pro charger setup :shrug: Or just add a few things to the goat and make it easier on the eyes. As far as price though I see most Mach going anywhere between $12-$15k. Most Goats range from $15-$17k. Their not to far off each other price wise, just all comes down to what you like more. Either one you choose will be a good car. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread