New Car Choice?

venmos1

Established Member
i guess i dont see why you need to buy a new car. do you just like to buy new things to say you have them? from reading these posts (maybe i missed it) i found no reason why you are considering this. you have an 03 cobra, one of the best cars ever produced. are you bored with it? or do you just make so much money you buy new things for fun? for ALOT less money you could mod the hell out of the cobra and make it 10x better than anything you could buy. its hard for us to give real advice or accurately comment without knowing why your considering this and what your goals are. just my $.02

SVT4ME

Established Member
Am no millionaire but I watch how I spend my money. Am kind of a tight wad and use coupons every time I get. But like you guys I’ve developed a desire for cars so I watch all the car shows and attend races/car shows. Now am in a position where next year I’ll have $45K to spend on a new ride (not in cash but payments). I love my 03 Cobra! The only car I like around that price range is the GT 500 but like I said do I really want two Stangs in the garage. I guess the real question is should I go new ZO6 but have to sell the Cobra or should I go used and get a used 911/Viper GTS /06 ZO6 Vette

Users who are viewing this thread