New car- Before and after

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
well i bought a vortech blown 94 GT wednesday night. and already, somebody ran/didnt look at a stop sign and i hit them. they got a ticket but my car is most likely totaled. so here are before and after pics
DSC04272.jpg

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04284.jpg

after...
PIC-0070.jpg

PIC-0072.jpg

i actually stand to lose money on something that is not my fault. the guy i hit was born in 1928. :nonono: the frame is bent, the bumper, fender, and hood are no good, and the headlight is shattered. 2 days and this happens. :nonono:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Maybe its just the angle of the pics , but it doesn't look anywhere near being totalled. I hope for your sake its not.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
well i bought a vortech blown 94 GT wednesday night. and already, somebody ran/didnt look at a stop sign and i hit them. they got a ticket but my car is most likely totaled. so here are before and after pics

i actually stand to lose money on something that is not my fault. the guy i hit was born in 1928. :nonono: the frame is bent, the bumper, fender, and hood are no good, and the headlight is shattered. 2 days and this happens. :nonono:

MOVED:wf::wf::wf::wf:

WTF is so hard about using the corrct friggin forums?:nonono:

cobrajma

heh,heh, he said "member"
Established Member
doesn't look anywhere near totalled?? a few panels to replace...by looks of damage, impact doesn't look to have been hard enough to have have damaged the unibody.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
How is that totaled? As others have said, that's definitely repairable.

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member

sorry LL

yeah, a 94 GT isnt worth much these days. they will total it "i believe" if the damage is over half the value of the car. the frame is bent, the fender was pushed in along with the radiator support which is rubbing against my blowers idler pulley. bumper needs replaced along with hood, headlight, and aforementioned fender.

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
well i'm buying it back if its totaled i'm keeping it regardless i love the car. i waited 2 years to get this thing and i'm keeping it dang it!

Users who are viewing this thread