New Camera = New pics

BrianP

Established Member
Well, I got a new camera on friday ( Canon EOS Rebel T1i) and finally was able to get out today and try to take a few pictures of the car.

The car hasnt been washed in a little over a week, so its kinda dirty.

And I'm still trying to learn everything on this camera. It's my first SLR and so far I really like it.

Let me know what you all think. Both positive and negative, anything to help me learn how to take better pictures is greatly appreciated.

286.jpg

278.jpg

276.jpg

273.jpg

262.jpg

261.jpg

Yes, i know it has a V6 rear bumper and no fog lights.

BrianP

Established Member
im working on the bumper. but i want to get the rear bumper, 01 cobra front, and 2.5'' cowl hood first and then have it all painted at the same time and have that dent taken out.

And thanks for the compliments

Stevo151

Established Member
im working on the bumper. but i want to get the rear bumper, 01 cobra front, and 2.5'' cowl hood first and then have it all painted at the same time and have that dent taken out.

And thanks for the compliments

i like your plan! lol wish i had a freakin cowl hood god dammit....

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Looking good for your first time.. you'll definitely learn as time goes. By the way I never use the flash when taking pics of cars on my SLR.

BrianP

Established Member
The plate was on a truck before my last car that I got in an accident with. I've been trying to find a license plate bracket. But I'm gettimg different plates next spring, maybe a vanity plate or just another set.

Thanks for the comiments.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Lookin good dude. Any chance your looking into a set of springs? I have a pro kit on my car now if your interested, I wanna get H&R's.

BrianP

Established Member
I have 01 bullitt springs that i got when i got the car. A buddy of mine gave em to me, said they should lower it about 3/4-1''. Ultimately, id like a little lower then that

Users who are viewing this thread