New Bulletin board some of you may be interested in checking out

Cobra-R

Established Member
I have been asked to Moderate a new board that is just starting up. Thought you guys might want to check it out. Not that there is anything "funny" going on here, butt :D you REALLY may be intersted in seeing it!!!!!! Oh, and don't forget to enter the board also and check out the SPECIAL thread.

http://www.intoxicated-online.com/

buddy ol pal :D

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
ROTFLMFAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't believe it.
icon14.gif

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
anything's possible with this bunch!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
anything's possible with this bunch!!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I am gona try and twist that into taking it as a compliment. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Hmmmm, Kevin hasn't posted all afternoon. He is either a little disgruntled or plotting revenge.II-)

I talked to him earlier today, he had family commitments today, he thought that if they got home at a somewhat reasonable time tonight that he would pop in.

I do think we got him flustered, I would say he probly bit off a little more than he could chew on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Added a few things

Just added a couple pictures to the board above and a little cartoon. When you get to the link above don't forget to click on "Kevin Flash" above the top picture you might like what ya see. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ps. How we do so far, Kevin?:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btwHappy Thanksgiving everyone

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

I talked to him earlier today, he had family commitments today, he thought that if they got home at a somewhat reasonable time tonight that he would pop in.

I do think we got him flustered, I would say he probly bit off a little more than he could chew on this one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea brian, you keep thinking that:D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

to quote Mr. Jack. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH:chicken: :rolling: :rolling: :D :D

I wasn't gona tell you this, but we were snooping around on Liz's computer and I happend (accidently may I add) to see a email you sent her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

I wasn't gona tell you this, but we were snooping around on Liz's computer and I happend (accidently may I add) to see a email you sent her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"post"al fraud?:-X

shame on you brian. going thru your mom's things:sad

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

"post"al fraud?:-X

shame on you brian. going thru your mom's things:sad

Actually, I was just standing there while she was checking her mail, she didn't know that I was there. :lol: I can't believe you would send out emails specifcally saying not to let me see them. :D :D :D :D :D

If anyone wants to know what it was, I would be glad to share if Kevin won't.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
Question: What do moderators get paid? Or do they do this for the love of the game? :lol:

Well Bill, it's like this:

We get paid exactly what we are worth, ZERO!!!

Hard to believe I put up with this teasing with no compensation, isn't it???

Users who are viewing this thread