New Boss Owner

mustang5o

Established Member
Last week I picked up a 2013 Laguna Seca that replaces a wrecked 2014 GT (I was rear ended on the street). It has the original owners kit with the engraved key and a programmed track key. However, the original owner had never received the Boss vehicle cover. Is there anywhere to find those covers and if not, what is recommended for an aftermarket cover? I see CJPP has a 2013 Boss 302 Weathershield cover, how does that compare? Another thing missing that I would like is the original shift knob. The shifter was replaced with an MGW and has one of their Boss 302 weighted gripper shift knobs. He also put on a Corsa axle back so I may pick up a stock axle back some day just to be able to return the car to stock. Minus the shifter, who would want a stock shifter when they could have an MGW?

The only complaint I have right now is how the car still sits so high. I'll be looking to swap the suspension for something that rides a bit lower (not much in the front with that big LS splitter). Possibly T springs, PHB, LCA's and relocation brackets and Koni Yellows. Does that sound like a good plan? Maybe I'll do Steeda or BMR springs just have to watch the drop in front.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
The cover was an option, you can find them on ebay sometimes.

Steeda Boss-specific springs dont drop the front much at all, see my sig pic.

Congrats on the new Boss

Users who are viewing this thread