New Borg Warner 80mm Turbo

JTBtheWelder

Established Member
I have a brand new Borg Warner 80mm Turbo for sale.

I bought this from Reed at Super Natural Turbo last December with plans of putting it in my Lightning but lost interest in the truck. The turbo was never mounted just taken out of the box for pic's.

It is a T6 hot side flange with a 1.10A/R the compressor is an 80mm wheel which can be upgraded to a 82mm Billet wheel for more power. Reed said as it sits right now it should be good for 1200hp. The compressor housing is show polished with a V-band flange welded on. Reed also custom machined the downpipe flange on the exhaust housing to be able to run a regular V-band instead of the special Borg Warner flange setup. I paid $1,622.00 for it and it is still brand new it weighs 45lbs so depending on your location shipping will be around $50-70 I would like to get $1,500 shipped but am open to offers.

032.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

Boxed up and ready to go. Let me know if you have any questions.

black03_cobra

Its just a convertible.
Established Member
good luck man just to let people know this turbos are really bad ass, just because its not garret or percesion dont mean it cant make power :D

quikcobra

Established Member
Bullseye turbo's are great for serious power... Do you have the accual codes? Like s380? s380r? ect... bump for a serious turbo...

Users who are viewing this thread