New Black Chrome wheel's on EBay!

Lances03GT

Has a Cobra now
Established Member
Thought these were damn sweet...........
46181651bsk5.jpg

11781651ne0.jpg

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
simshahh said:
im with everyone on the fr500's

Damnit I might have to snag them for my DSG. What do you guys think?

18 month warranty on the finish though, I'd hate to see what happens to them at the 19 month mark :read:

mytjojo

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Damnit I might have to snag them for my DSG. What do you guys think?

18 month warranty on the finish though, I'd hate to see what happens to them at the 19 month mark :read:

Personally having a black 03 and switched to hypercoated 18 fr500's (Posting pics soon)I like the way your car looks with the silvers, it gives it a good contrast and a finished look, I think the Black chrome might disapear to some dagree. Meaning it won't POP as much as your silvers

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mytjojo said:
Personally having a black 03 and switched to hypercoated 18 fr500's (Posting pics soon)I like the way your car looks with the silvers, it gives it a good contrast and a finished look, I think the Black chrome might disapear to some dagree. Meaning it won't POP as much as your silvers

115_1572.gif

Mine are chrome, but the FR ones have a 'matte' chrome finish in between the spokes that keeps it a 'little' less blingy :pepper:

mytjojo

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
115_1572.gif

Mine are chrome, but the FR ones have a 'matte' chrome finish in between the spokes that keeps it a 'little' less blingy :pepper:

ahhh see even better That is a great pic. Looking at your other pic I thought they were silver

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mytjojo said:
ahhh see even better That is a great pic. Looking at your other pic I thought they were silver

I LOVE the finish of the real Ford chromies, but damnit why can't they ever make staggered widths? :bash:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mytjojo said:
check out americanmuscle.com

Yea, but they are completely chromed, the rears wouldn't match my fronts, then I'd have to swap out all 4 :nonono:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Look like hypercoated ones...

Hypercoated are in my sig. When they are clean, they look almost chrome. The ones from ebay definitely have a black look to them, I like them much better than my hypercoated. Plus, the finish on mine is coming off in rock chips. Sucks :kaboom:

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
mytjojo said:
well? where are the pics?!? :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread