New Birds!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Might try posting in Marketplace.............

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
You may want to try Willowbrook Ford in Willowbrook, IL. They seems to always find the nice cars. My cousin transports for them occasionally. Do a search online and contact someone there.

Blown306

Established Member
Originally posted by Tydlwavs
You may want to try Willowbrook Ford in Willowbrook, IL. They seems to always find the nice cars. My cousin transports for them occasionally. Do a search online and contact someone there.

Barry,

The lease on my current car isn't up for a little over a year :??:

Start with Roger Meyers over at Willowbrook Ford...he's the GM and can get you pointed in the right direction...good luck! I see that they are all US cars as well, you shouldn't have a problem. I'm suprised they are not moving at $1000 under list. We just did a car show at a Ford dealer and had it marked up $9000 (down from $12000). However, it was a yellow one...and still sitting on the lot...

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
just for kicks, what would ya give me for my car, 96 tbird,995xx miles, nice outside, very nice inside, slightly blown up motor, but everything else works or looks great! hehe, damn i want one of them things in red w/ white top.

c5hardtop

Established Member
Originally posted by svt-tmleader
I have been on this site for awhile and I am in a bind. I am the SVT Coordinator at a large Ford store in S FL and we have a pesky bird problem........................

We have about 20 premium Tbirds in all the colors available, just sitting on the lot. They are $1000 BELOW MSRP! If anyone is looking or knows someone that is looking, send them my way. We need to move them.

Barry

Sorry to the mods if this type of thread is forbidden. If so, feel free to delete it.

I passed this info on to my parents, they have a a option on a 03 already, but its a long wait. They are harder to get in this part of the country with small dealers, but demand seems to be cooling on the cars a lot. I've been trying to talk them into waiting, as I imagine it won't be long before bigger discounts are common. Do you do employee priceing, my wife qualifies for D-plan and I think some MI dealers will honor it, but would probably have to wait for alotments.

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Re: Re: New Birds!

Originally posted by c5hardtop

I passed this info on to my parents, they have a a option on a 03 already, but its a long wait. They are harder to get in this part of the country with small dealers, but demand seems to be cooling on the cars a lot. I've been trying to talk them into waiting, as I imagine it won't be long before bigger discounts are common. Do you do employee priceing, my wife qualifies for D-plan and I think some MI dealers will honor it, but would probably have to wait for alotments.

Sorry, no D-plan as of yet. If anything changes, I'll PM you!

Barry

svt-tmleader

Established Member
The only changes are colors. The blue and yellow are gone in favor of a coral color, a light (robis egg) blue, and dark shadow gray. The LS is indeed getting a power upgrade, but it is only on the McClaren version. It will be a 400 hp S/C version. Rumor is, maybe on the Tbird for 04.

Users who are viewing this thread