New Best!

I know my car is Slow, but its just about stock...don't feel like writing a huge thread about it, so here's the drag times link to my best pass from last night. I think I could have caught a 1.8XX 60', but I guess I tried a bit too hard and revved the car 500 rpm's higher than I should have...spun a bit too much...anyways, here you go

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-Mustang-Timeslip-14516.html

Last edited:

mrspeedy69

W.O.R.D.
Established Member
Nice man!! I ran 14.0 a while back and spun sideways when i hit 2nd. I'm hoping to break into the 13's this spring. I'm completely stock so i dunno if i'll be able to.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
i plan on totally skipping 13s altogether as my old 96 ran 14.1@102 my G35 ran [email protected]. My car now should be about a mid 12 or so. nice runs stock i could never cut sub 2.1 ever! hopefully with my new set up i can get it done!

i plan on totally skipping 13s altogether as my old 96 ran 14.1@102 my G35 ran [email protected]. My car now should be about a mid 12 or so. nice runs stock i could never cut sub 2.1 ever! hopefully with my new set up i can get it done!

nice!!

I'm hoping to completely skip 12's when my new setup is done and hit atleast high 10's!! haha

nah I'm not sure what the car is going to run with the turbo, but I'm hoping on running about low 11's with the motor thats in the car now (03GT Shortblock w/ the 4v heads :( don't ask! lol)

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Your trap seems kinda low for the car/mods. it should easily trap 102-104 i think. Have you ever ran out at Countyline. A few of my freinds want me to run there atleast once just to see how shitty it is, plus they want to drag me down there one weekend just so i can go to Towers..

Your trap seems kinda low for the car/mods. it should easily trap 102-104 i think. Have you ever ran out at Countyline. A few of my freinds want me to run there atleast once just to see how shitty it is, plus they want to drag me down there one weekend just so i can go to Towers..

it was low, because of the air and the temp of my car. It was very humid out, my car was not cooling doing, and just wasn't great racing weather :shrug:

Never been to countyline, but heard iffy things about it...too far south for me. I live 15 min. from moroso

Users who are viewing this thread