new best

snake8u

Established Member
Well went to Georgia for the Reynolds race ( NMRA ) and was very pleased with the results. Trying to run down a slower car I broke out, the other guy pulled one hell of a light, but I still managed to run a 12.10 at 114mph. I also spun the tires:bash: which resulted in a 1.95 60 foot. So if I had hooked up better, maybe just maybe could have been 11's? Hell, qualified with a 12.27 and I thought that was good.

Last edited:

snake8u

Established Member
Believe it or not the car is totally stock. Except for the little blue bottle ( 150 Shot ) and a K & n filter. Stock Gears, Stock exhaust. Spec. Stage 3 clutch and a T-45 out of a 2001 GT. ( Stock one went south about a month after I got it ) Hoosier 26x9x15" slicks and skinnies on the front. Thats it I swear. I was very suprised myself. Oh and a Set of Autolite #764 plugs. The factory platinums burned up of course. Big no no.

snake8u

Established Member
Well guys I got the car back to the track. Pulled a 1.67 60' right off the trailer and run a 11.81 at 114mph. I still have not changed a thing. It is getting faster so it is about time for something to break.

Users who are viewing this thread