New best ttime

charged87

Established Member
Basically stock 2010 other than 2.5 pulley, JLT 123mm intake, custom tune by Pete at Performance dyno in NH with DSS DS and NT05r 19in radials. Full weight car with completely stock suspension and exhaust. does this this ET sound right for this setup? Oh and gen2 MGW shifter which shifted perfect!!

IMG_20141019_144717_zpslpd0o074.jpg
"]
IMG_20141019_144717_zpslpd0o074.jpg
[/URL]

jaiasmit

Established Member
Good run.

Although I don't know if I'd consider a pullied, CAI, and tuned car with aluminum driveshaft running drag radials "basically stock". But that's just me.

Regardless, that's a good run and I'm sure it was a helluva lot of fun.

einehund

Established Member
damn I need to get to a lower altitude... my PB is 12.3 @ 117 with a DA of 8000'... upper and lower pulley, CJTB and tune. still had a 1.9 60' on street tires....

charged87

Established Member
Good run.

Although I don't know if I'd consider a pullied, CAI, and tuned car with aluminum driveshaft running drag radials "basically stock". But that's just me.

Regardless, that's a good run and I'm sure it was a helluva lot of fun.
Lol well just a couple on bolt on's.. The DS was only added for piece of mind and never really heard of any major performance gains with it and a better tires are a must on these cars compared to the hockey puck tires they come with.

charged87

Established Member
damn I need to get to a lower altitude... my PB is 12.3 @ 117 with a DA of 8000'... upper and lower pulley, CJTB and tune. still had a 1.9 60' on street tires....

Also being in the low 50's I'm sure helped..... just posting this to see what other guys are getting with a pulley, cai, tune, setup for times.

99SSls1

Established Member
Your right in line with what I have seen. Was you able to go wot in first gear with them tires. My problem was spinning after the 60' but I was on street tires.

charged87

Established Member
Your right in line with what I have seen was you able to go wot in first gear with them tires. My problem was spinning after the 60' but I was on street tires.

Yes used all 1st gear. .. great tires had them set at 20psi. i wasn't coming out hard with it.

Speedboosted

Established Member
11.80 at 122 with a bad clutch. I'm really not sure what it could've done with a good clutch, but my 1/8 trap was 96...you have a nice backhalf speed going for ya. My mods at the time were 2.6 pulley, tune, LCA's, m&h radials. The track I run is part of the long front stretch of the race track so when I mean no prep, it's literally no prep haha. Good runs though, your car moves pretty well. I can't wait for next season when I'll have a 123 intake and vmp 67 tb and won't have the 1-2 grind

charged87

Established Member
11.80 at 122 with a bad clutch. I'm really not sure what it could've done with a good clutch, but my 1/8 trap was 96...you have a nice backhalf speed going for ya. My mods at the time were 2.6 pulley, tune, LCA's, m&h radials. The track I run is part of the long front stretch of the race track so when I mean no prep, it's literally no prep haha. Good runs though, your car moves pretty well. I can't wait for next season when I'll have a 123 intake and vmp 67 tb and won't have the 1-2 grind

I'm sure with some more seat time and better 60ft it should be around mid 11"s
i had the 1-2 issue drove me nuts! Got the trans replaced under warranty and put in a MGW gen2 shifter and all is good now.

Users who are viewing this thread