R/T .... .120
60' .... 1.916
330' ... 5.566
1/8 ... 8.492
mph ... 86.57
1000' .. 10.999
1/4 ..... 13.089
mph .... 108.53

It was really really humid tonight so I could have broke into the 12's if the weather would have been better.

valdez0521.jpg

valdez0523.gif

blk96SVT

Established Member
Pretty nice times. When are you going to launch the car with those new meats out back? 1.9 isn't the greatest I'm sure you know.

Badboycali-you aren't talking about getting out of the 14's with your supercharged car are you? Hope not

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
blk96SVT said:
Pretty nice times. When are you going to launch the car with those new meats out back? 1.9 isn't the greatest I'm sure you know.

Badboycali-you aren't talking about getting out of the 14's with your supercharged car are you? Hope not

Those where nitto DR's and I couldn't hook in 1st, but soon I will have the MT ET drags for the rear.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ExplorerThis said:
seems really weak to me...how much boast?

I agree what blower and how much boost are you running
because your 108 Trap is only 2 mph then my best of 106 when i was N/A with only a catback and midpipe

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Just to clarify, his car is no longer sporting a blower. He had a D1-SC, but took it off about a year ago. These runs were n/a with Kooks LT's, o/r x, race bullets dumped, full suspension (tubular K, a arms, c/o's, etc), solid axle w/ 4.10's, some weight reduction (Corbeau seats, rear seat delete), JMS tuned, and nearly bald nitto drags. I think that's all of it. I'm sure he'll clarify if I missed anything.

The weather was way humid, so that contributed a lot. And, apparently the track prep was horrendous.

I think I covered it all.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
Just to clarify, his car is no longer sporting a blower. He had a D1-SC, but took it off about a year ago. These runs were n/a with Kooks LT's, o/r x, race bullets dumped, full suspension (tubular K, a arms, c/o's, etc), solid axle w/ 4.10's, some weight reduction (Corbeau seats, rear seat delete), JMS tuned, and nearly bald nitto drags. I think that's all of it. I'm sure he'll clarify if I missed anything.

The weather was way humid, so that contributed a lot. And, apparently the track prep was horrendous.

ah ha got it makes sense now

on that note....nice runs

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
BreBar21 said:

with all that weight reduction and mods...i would think it would still trap higher than 108....i would think like at least 110 in BAD air....

Jamie R.

Established Member
Blown 01 you should have let me known you were going as I would have went. I think some guys are going this friday night. I would like to go but I'm not sure I will get to. I have a new tune in the car from James at RWTD and it seems like the car pulls harder with his tune in the car. Tell Tony I said congrats on getting the MM&FF piece!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Jamie R. said:
Blown 01 you should have let me known you were going as I would have went. I think some guys are going this friday night. I would like to go but I'm not sure I will get to. I have a new tune in the car from James at RWTD and it seems like the car pulls harder with his tune in the car. Tell Tony I said congrats on getting the MM&FF piece!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

Jamie,

You should hop on http://www.tallahasseemusclecar.com/. There are always track threads, so that way you will know when everyone is heading up there.

Tony is a stud. He makes me sick. He missed first by .03 to a car that was 300lbs heavier.

blown01cobra

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
quick01snake said:
with all that weight reduction and mods...i would think it would still trap higher than 108....i would think like at least 110 in BAD air....

My shifting isn't the best so there is still plenty left in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread