New Best Today!

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Went to Stanton today with Haveight and some Lightning buds for test and tune and ran a new best of 12.02@119 with a 1.75 60ft. time!:lol: The track was hooking great like always producing great times for everyone! My clutch is just about shot now slipping after my shifts and a burning smell is now obvious in the car!Matt ran great as always and my Lightning buds both ran new bests also.Joe thanks for your help at the track today!:D

totaled

Established Member
WAY 2 GO!!!!

Great run Matt :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Were you on F1's? Looking forward to seeing that 11 second slip from you soon!!!

Soap

Established Member
Congrats Matt.......your really getting that car out of the hole now :thumbsup:

Next time we race I should "accidentally" mess up your plug/pulley swap :p

--Joe

cook01vert

Established Member
High Roller--
Do I know you? did you use my ET Streets a few onths ago?

Remember this GT?.........

Matt.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
cook01vert,
I remember you at Stanton that day but that was my other friend Matt(Haveight)who borrowed your slicks to try for his 03!

cook01vert

Established Member
HIGH ROLLER---
Yeah he ran a 12 flat at like 122 mph on I think what was his last run. I was shocked! I keep telling him to drop the clutch harder, but he never really droped it. He could of been well into the 11's.
Has he ran it since them?
That was a good day at the track, I went 4 rounds before I shot myself in the foot and redlighted.:rolleyes:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
He ran in the 11's several times yesterday into a strong 20-25mph north headwind!He is launching much better than the last time you saw him there.Come up to Stanton this saturday there is a big get together going on with all street vehicles invited!

cook01vert

Established Member
This Saturday, hmmmm, I'll have too see if I can get clearance from the wife. We just had a baby last week. She may cut me loose though.

Matt.

cook01vert

Established Member
Stupid thing won't let me edit my posting or post a reply form the reply page?

Anyways, I just talked to the wife, she said we have a wedding to go to Saturday at 4pm, what time is everything happening? I can go, but I have to be back by 4.

Matt.

cook01vert

Established Member
Originally posted by Soap
Check here for all related info to the 19th.

--Joe
Thanks Joe, but that link isn't working for me?????

I'll just e-mail Matt and ask him what's up. I'm thinking I can go, and now I have bug to burn some rubber!
:burnout: :D

Matt.

How many Matts do we have here? I think I'm getting confused!

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by cook01vert
How many Matts do we have here? I think I'm getting confused!

4 that I can think of.........and yes the site is down right now. Just try it again in a little bit it should be back up.

See ya there..........Joe

cook01vert

Established Member
Originally posted by Soap
4 that I can think of.........and yes the site is down right now. Just try it again in a little bit it should be back up.

See ya there..........Joe
I plan on being there, but Chuck said "Everyone is welcome, the only catch is everyone will have to race for a club". Can I race? If not, can I run the T&T session?

Thanks,

Matt.

Soap

Established Member
Originally posted by cook01vert
I plan on being there, but Chuck said "Everyone is welcome, the only catch is everyone will have to race for a club". Can I race? If not, can I run the T&T session?

Thanks,

Matt.

It doesn't really matter......he was going to try and setup "grudge matches" between SVT and LS-1 or NLOC and the RT club etc.

So just say your racing for SVT (pretty sure that's what Matt will do too)

--Joe

Users who are viewing this thread