new best times

turbo2300

new svt *****
Established Member
went to island dragway last night, i was hoping for great times as it was pretty chilly. there wasn't too many people surprisingly.

best time of the night was a 12.88 at 107. i was pulling 1.78 60' times, launching at 4k-ish. biggest problem is my posi unit was giving up on me, so its time for different clutches.

btw this was on 26" ET streets. i was hoping for better times, maybe next time out ill rev it higher

wma8706

Established Member
Nice. Is this with the stock IRS? Congrates on getting down to the 12's. Time to change your sig!

Sny714

Established Member
went to island dragway last night, i was hoping for great times as it was pretty chilly. there wasn't too many people surprisingly.

best time of the night was a 12.88 at 107. i was pulling 1.78 60' times, launching at 4k-ish. biggest problem is my posi unit was giving up on me, so its time for different clutches.

btw this was on 26" ET streets. i was hoping for better times, maybe next time out ill rev it higher

The first thing I noticed was your sig, and said hey same exhaust. Then I noticed you go to the same track as mine and also ran the same exact time, 12.8@107. Only difference is I was running drag radials. Good run. I'll be going back to Island mid OCT for my last runs of the season. Hoping for 12.6ish since my 12.8 run was in 90° in late june.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread