New best overall pass. 10.58 with a 1.34 60'

Shiken_Feddas

Established Member
Don't get out to the track much, so this was a great improvement for me. Stock motor, stock mt-82, hellion single 67 on 7lbs & 93 octane, suspension, and a sticky tire. BBR tuned.

The recent addition of an MSD 2 step was key to the 60'. Easily the best $200 I've spent.

The car has a 1.2x and a 10.4x in it on the current setup. Then onto the next...
Thanks to BBR and Racing Integration, for all their help. Also thanks to Justinjor (JUIC3D) for the support.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b-7osqHKGbw" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
b-7osqHKGbw

Last edited:

Joey8

Established Member
holy crap that thing left hard outta the hole. NIce launch for sure. I can see that 2-step is really doing its job for sure!

Shiken_Feddas

Established Member
So. Is the hellion single kit from the factory? Or did you have to mod it?

I lowered the intercooler, and changed the wg to an atmospheric dump. Factory, the wg dumps into the down pipe. Lowering the intercooler required getting a few more piping pieces. Also changed the turbo mount.

I believe I mentioned that in a thread a few weeks back...

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
you should get a line lock to load the suspension and raise the 2step rpm. might have a 1.2x

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
you should get a line lock to load the suspension and raise the 2step rpm. might have a 1.2x

Hmmm..that could be interesting if it doesn't push through the front tires.

Ryan, congrats on the stellar launch. It has been a pleasure watching the car and driver transform from a mid 11 sec car to the mid 10s with the continual improvement you display.

We will have to line them up at DH 16 :)

Keep it up!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
That 60'!

Better get my ass in gear...i see your getting your car dialed in....lol

Shiken_Feddas

Established Member
Thanks guys. I think I can get a 1.2x as the car sits now with just a little tweaking. On essentially back to back passes on two outings, I set new pb 60' times.

f1086b8d-18cc-41a7-ad43-d660d76fcef2_zps21414a36.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread