New Best@MIR

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Took the car to MIR with my new mods JLT Cold,Xpipe,Catback,Lund Tune. I weight the car today also it was 3690 with me in it, I made my passes on my small 235 street tires lots of spin on the 1-2 shift every pass... here is my best pass, I think with more practice and et streets its a solid 11's@118plus easy. I had problems all day going from 2nd to 5th lol
2.16 Sixty Nothing great lol
[email protected] 1/8th
[email protected]

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Whoa..I didn't think MIR was open for another two weeks. Daggonit. Tell people next time you are planning on going down there.

Big A

Established Member
Took my first pass in a car (instead of bike) this weekend as well...Turned a 13.14 with lots of spin 1/2 and a little 2/3. Trapped at 111.14

Just couldn't get this thing to hook up whatsoever.

Next thing coming - Driver mod haha

dohc32v

Established Member
Took the car to MIR with my new mods JLT Cold,Xpipe,Catback,Lund Tune. I weight the car today also it was 3690 with me in it, I made my passes on my small 235 street tires lots of spin on the 1-2 shift every pass... here is my best pass, I think with more practice and et streets its a solid 11's@118plus easy. I had problems all day going from 2nd to 5th lol
[email protected] 1/8th
[email protected]

congrats :thumbsup:

Terminator_NJ

Established Member
[email protected] 1/8th
[email protected]

I recommend the Barton Short shifter. the 2 to 3 shift is unmissable.

Users who are viewing this thread