New best in the Mach!

2 cam sam

Established Member
7191_zpsc603be03.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cam only Mach finally cool weather in East Tn!

Bite u

Established Member
Daaaammmnnnnn that's moving for cam only... What's the run down on the mod list? And race weight of car? Just curious... That's nasty fast! Stick or auto car good job man... Really really close if not there on 10 sec passes

2 cam sam

Established Member
Daaaammmnnnnn that's moving for cam only... What's the run down on the mod list? And race weight of car? Just curious... That's nasty fast! Stick or auto car good job man... Really really close if not there on 10 sec passes

The car has cams,headers, psr intake and a cold air kit. Its a 5 speed car with 4:56 gears probably around weighs around 3150 race weight?

Bite u

Established Member
The car has cams,headers, psr intake and a cold air kit. Its a 5 speed car with 4:56 gears probably around weighs around 3150 race weight?

What kinda cams? and that weight with or without you in it? Mine is around 3080 without me. Race weight with me is 3300. That's y I'm curious. The thing is hauling for sure though, when you planning on hitting the quarter?

2 cam sam

Established Member
What kinda cams? and that weight with or without you in it? Mine is around 3080 without me. Race weight with me is 3300. That's y I'm curious. The thing is hauling for sure though, when you planning on hitting the quarter?
It's got crower custom nitrous cams in it . The weight is just a guesstimate I never have had it weighed.

Users who are viewing this thread