New best at NED this weekend...

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
I ran it on Sunday, should have tried it on Saturday in the cool air but by the time I ran it was almost 80. Race weight was 3805 with a little less than 1/2 tank of gas and my 250lb ass in the drivers seat. I left easy rolled it out to a 1.84 60' and ended up with an 11.80 at 119.8X.

I was happy for my first pass down a treated track, hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to get to one of the Wed rentals for some more seat time and see if I can drop a couple tenths.

Oh yeah... mods: 2.76 upper, JLT intake, Bassani X pipe & Borla catback. M/T Drag radials at 25lbs.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Nice run. I went down to lebanon valley this weekend and pulled a 2.0 60' foot and ran a 12.3 @116. I probably could get it down to a 12 flat but after that i might need a drag radial. Cruised down there with Fbody83 and he ran an 11.5@124 in his cobra. It was really nice weather for racing on saturday.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I ran it on Sunday, should have tried it on Saturday in the cool air but by the time I ran it was almost 80. Race weight was 3805 with a little less than 1/2 tank of gas and my 250lb ass in the drivers seat. I left easy rolled it out to a 1.84 60' and ended up with an 11.80 at 119.8X.

I was happy for my first pass down a treated track, hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to get to one of the Wed rentals for some more seat time and see if I can drop a couple tenths.

Oh yeah... mods: 2.76 upper, JLT intake, Bassani X pipe & Borla catback. M/T Drag radials at 25lbs.

nice!! you liking the car??

Im going up tomorrow for the rental w/ the new converter and rear suspension

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
nice!! you liking the car??

Im going up tomorrow for the rental w/ the new converter and rear suspension

I love the car, I just need more seat time... It's so far from what I'm used to driving it's hard to get comfortable in it. I'm going to wait a couple weeks and try to hit one of the last wed rentals so I can make some passes in really cool weather.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I love the car, I just need more seat time... It's so far from what I'm used to driving it's hard to get comfortable in it. I'm going to wait a couple weeks and try to hit one of the last wed rentals so I can make some passes in really cool weather.

yea I deff will to. you going to Tasca day??

Im also going down to MIR on the 11th for an all Terminator shootout..heard its a good fast track...and then nov 14th to Cecil County

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
yea I deff will to. you going to Tasca day??

Im also going down to MIR on the 11th for an all Terminator shootout..heard its a good fast track...and then nov 14th to Cecil County

I'm going to try to make Tasca day... the next couple weeks for me is really going to depend on my work schedule, but I'm getting that fall feeling like it's now or never before I have to park it for the year so I'm going to try to get out as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread