New best 1/4 mile time

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I had a 1991 Honda Accord that ran a 17.08 ET.
I have an 03 Cobra that runs a 12.73 ET.
You have a 1993 Civic that runs a 11.75 ET.
I think that you have an awesome car there !
Congrats

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
SlowCivic said:
My thoughts exactly. Too bad as of tomorrow my car will have a new owner :( . Bills and school won't allow me to keep my car any longer. I'll build another one after I graduate and actually make some real money.

Sorry to hear ya gotta let her go man.. thats a real nice civic. Too bad yours is the exception, and not the rule. Fast car, not ricey at all, clean.. well done! :)

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Doug said:
my mistake. your still a condescending douche bag. minus the bag.

the 99s had the 4.33 gears, correct?

3.27's actually... Lord I hate those gears, lol

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
Nice Civic. My neighbor's friend and I got into an arguement about if a turbo integra could beat me upon which I said, maybe one with a fully built motor but not just a turbo. It'd be an interested race between us, but you trap a couple more mph.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Doug said:
my mistake. your still a condescending douche bag. minus the bag.

the 99s had the 4.33 gears, correct?

No you stupid ****, the 4.33 gears for the 8.8 rear end come from Richmond gear. :loser:

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
you ever check out www.honda-tech.com, theyll love your car over there, there are a few kids there with built B18C5's breakin into 11's too (N/A), of course stripped interior and all

i love hatches and want one as a daily driver, ive been driving my buddies who bought it as a daily driver for his RX8 and i swear i can drive the stock hatch and smoke his ass :banana:

sweet ride

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Nice times. But to me something doesn't add up. Your running a stock LSD. You also said you have 430whp. I don't think they can handle that much power. Did you plan on running it for a few months then having blow??? I would need to see a vid to totally believe the story. If it is real then props that car is nice looking and fast.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I remember you from another forum...idk which one because i'm on around 30 forums. Don't you have around 450hp?

Hye

Established Member
Nice times! You would for sure light me up as well as a good amount of other board members as well, ;-)

everyone giving him a hard time, blah blah blah, c'mon who cares where he posts. Its not like it costs a subscription to read his post or something. if you dont like, dont reply.

that civic looks very sleeper. I can only imagine how bad i would get my ass handed to me in stock trim against you on the street. Can you even hear your exhaust, turbo, anything like that? or is it a total dead sleeper?

FroDaddy

Established Member
Wow... fast car.... I would be pissed if I lined up against you. I like how you kept your car stock on the outside, but rims would make it look better. I'm not saying anything you haven't heard before, though.

I read the first page of this post and someone came in and said "spend all that $$, and at the end of the day it's still a civic", so you defend yourself saying you haven't spent all that cash, and then you get flamed for that!

When you have a unique ride like yours, you'll get ALOT of heat thrown your way. Who would do all that work to a civic!?? Who would do all that work and not put some pizazz on the exterior? (Then after you get some rims..) Why did you go rice it up?

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't! But at the end of the day you have an 11sec daily driven 4cyl and that is something to be proud of! :thumbsup:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I know you dont want flames, but wtf did you expect..youre posting on an Mustang cobra board. We here for mustangs, we dont want to see civics with 90k dumped into them. I like how fast it is, and that it's not ricey, but seriously...if you want props you're on the wrong board. :bored:

fastEG6

Established Member
96SVT_2_NV said:
you ever check out www.honda-tech.com, theyll love your car over there, there are a few kids there with built B18C5's breakin into 11's too (N/A), of course stripped interior and all

I haven't been to this website in a while and saw ths thread was still going :beer: .

I've been on Honda-Tech for 3 years :thumbsup: .

Last edited by a moderator:

fastEG6

Established Member
rfat16 said:
Nice times. But to me something doesn't add up. Your running a stock LSD. You also said you have 430whp. I don't think they can handle that much power. Did you plan on running it for a few months then having blow??? I would need to see a vid to totally believe the story. If it is real then props that car is nice looking and fast.

The LSD is from an Integra Type R so it's a factory Honda part, but it's not like those are weak LSDs. They hold up really well. Plenty of people run them who don't ant to shell out the $ or a Quaife. Before I sold it, I had that LSD for about 2 years with no problems. If you don't believe me cool; I don't have a vid but here's the timeslip. It was against a Neon SRT-4. He was running on those new Mickey Thompson drag radials. Check out his 60' :bowdown: . Not bad for a FWD.

Cornbread%20Jr.-733784001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread