New Best 04 Terminator Vert

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
Mods are in my sig. Basically was trying for 11's but I got kicked out after my second run. My first run was an 12.1 flat and 116 mph. My second and last run is below:

R/T .070
60' 1.817
1/8 7.807
mph 90.13
1/4 12.062
mph 117.28

I guess I have to go and get a 4 point roll cage and a 5 pt harness before I can try for 11's again. I'm pretty close. This was on ET Streets 26X10.5X16. What do you guys think.

Ken

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Why did they give you the boot? I thought 11.5 was the threshold now??? I've got a rental coming up and should be in the mid to upper 11's and don't want to get kicked off the track!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
firemanmike said:
Why did they give you the boot? I thought 11.5 was the threshold now??? I've got a rental coming up and should be in the mid to upper 11's and don't want to get kicked off the track!!!
Convertible......;-)

COBRA55

New Name but Old member
Established Member
i think it depends if the track goes by strict NHRA rules. I can only go to 1 track over here. Just need a helmet

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
That is right those rules are for the street stock class which we could be part of. You can only have the following modifications, intake, exhaust and tires, that means no pulley or tune. Better get a roll bar. It is not that big of a deal, there are many manufacturers out there that make bolt in style roll bars. If don't right it can add to the look of your car and increase chasis strength. That and keep your head from being a smear on the pavement.

Ken

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Convertible......;-)

Yep! I'm going to our 1/8th mile soon and I hope I don't get the boot. I'll have my helmet and won't be on slicks either. I'm getting worried though because I think I can pull 1.8 60's and 7 something on street tires. With this I wouldn't imagine they are going to be to happy.:(

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
COBRA55 said:
i think it depends if the track goes by strict NHRA rules.
All of ours do, but sometimes we get a little leeway with track rentals. For a coupe, it's 11.50 and for a vert, it's "suposedly" 13.50......... Not many Terminator verts legal here. ;-)

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
IronTerp said:
All of ours do, but sometimes we get a little leeway with track rentals. For a coupe, it's 11.50 and for a vert, it's "suposedly" 13.50......... Not many Terminator verts legal here. ;-)

No, not to many, at least not at that number!!!

Users who are viewing this thread