new background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest Mike

Established Member
Brad, is this the same guy who put those nasty taillights on? Everything this kid does looks terrible. The taillights, the stickers on the rocker panel, the billet fuel door, the Cobra sticker across the windshield, and now this horrible background. :D Mike :loser:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Nice work man. I like this as much as the one someone made last year with the lightning hitting the 03.

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by Mike 97 SS
Brad, is this the same guy who put those nasty taillights on? Everything this kid does looks terrible. The taillights, the stickers on the rocker panel, the billet fuel door, the Cobra sticker across the windshield, and now this horrible background. :D Mike :loser:

Yes, this is him. I dont know when the insanity will stop, but it needs to be soon. One more post like this, and I'm going to..... :xpl:

Last edited:

Brad

Banned
*edited by Moderator

/Flaming will NOT be tolerated outside of Smack Down. Consider this a warning/

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
come on guys. that isn't necessary.

:nonono: this isn't smack down.

I thought it was interesting and pretty cool

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by ygohome

bahahah

Sin

Established Member
Brad always does stuff like that, he would flame his own. Looks good man.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by ygohome

Well put.:thumbsup:

c0bra969

Custom title.
Established Member
Brad is pretty good at making the ghey background..must have a lot of practice fixing up pics of himself and his bootybuddy Mike.
Why dont you two go give each other a reach@ and quit starting sh!t.

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by c0bra969
Brad is pretty good at making the ghey background..must have a lot of practice fixing up pics of himself and his bootybuddy Mike.
Why dont you two go give each other a reach@ and quit starting sh!t.

little background..

this terminator03...

he is 120 pounds 5'

He calls my friends girl up and starts shit. She was telling me last time they were all out, some random dude said something he didnt like, and terminator03 broke bottle over this kids head. All in all, she says she does not like him, and she mentioned he was a bitch. For the record terminator03, she also said, "no i have never been with him," so nice try, I knew you were dickless. He also at some point above said he would like to know where I live so he can come to my house and "beat me up!"

so.. that into account.. I value busting his balls online.. clearly it really gets him upset.. he is welcome to fly down to boston, I'm 5'11 180, and I have a steel baseball bat handly for bashing online tough guys. Although it would be pathetic if he really came down here.. I would be on the ground laughing..

Is this pathetic to do online? sure thing! Am I stupid for doing it? yep. Does it get some little online tough guy all hot and bothered, yep! Thats the point!

Honestly.. I could care less what someone does to their car, it just so happens this kid is a real focking moron.

Either way.. I'm acting like I'm 12.. Ill admit that:coolman:

Sorry if I offended anyone other than terminator03, that was not my goal.

Hey skippy, if your really that upset, can't take the flaming, and have something real to say.. you can IM me at bswerl.. I will be happy to listen to you talk trash about my friend, myself, and whatever else, while you sit in the safty of your parents house.

Really.. everyone else.. sorry

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
little background..

this terminator03...

he is 120 pounds 5'

He calls my friends girl up and starts shit. She was telling me last time they were all out, some random dude said something he didnt like, and terminator03 broke bottle over this kids head. All in all, she says she does not like him, and she mentioned he was a bitch. For the record terminator03, she also said, "no i have never been with him," so nice try, I knew you were dickless. He also at some point above said he would like to know where I live so he can come to my house and "beat me up!"

so.. that into account.. I value busting his balls online.. clearly it really gets him upset.. he is welcome to fly down to boston, I'm 5'11 180, and I have a steel baseball bat handly for bashing online tough guys. Although it would be pathetic if he really came down here.. I would be on the ground laughing..

Is this pathetic to do online? sure thing! Am I stupid for doing it? yep. Does it get some little online tough guy all hot and bothered, yep! Thats the point!

Honestly.. I could care less what someone does to their car, it just so happens this kid is a real focking moron.

Either way.. I'm acting like I'm 12.. Ill admit that:coolman:

Sorry if I offended anyone other than terminator03, that was not my goal.

Hey skippy, if your really that upset, can't take the flaming, and have something real to say.. you can IM me at bswerl.. I will be happy to listen to you talk trash about my friend, myself, and whatever else, while you sit in the safty of your parents house.

Really.. everyone else.. sorry
The loss of this thread is unfortunately your fault, regardless of what he did or didn't say. This forum is not the place to air your dirty laundry. Take it to smackdown or e-mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread