New at this but here is a vid/slideshow of my ride..

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
great lookin car yall got there!!!hope you enjoy it, cant wait to see the progress on it...

HAVE FUN!!! and enjoy the site!

Stangcrazygirl

Established Member
Cool ride and vids:rockon: What else do you have planned for mods?

Well, first of all I need to replace my brake pads and rotors. Then I need to get the front bumper fixed and headlights replaced. (going with smoked)
If anyone has a header panel and the metal bumper that goes underneath I need to buy one. I plan on searching the parts yards first I guess..
Oh, and I am replcing that grill with a Cobra.

Then I am boing to buy long tubes, H-pipe, and 2 chamber Flows. Followed by a CAI, new plugs and wires, and change the gears from 3:73's to 4:10's.

The car needs to be repainted very bad so I will go back with white but maybe a metallic white with a subtle color stripes (maybe a soft grey or a pearl white or ?)

Then wheels.. still not sure. Thinking a black chrome 18" Bullett wheel or FR500 style wheel.

That is all for now.. may buy a Nitous kit also and replace the tranny with a T56.

Last edited:

Stangcrazygirl

Established Member
What do you think of these pics? I just took these the other day (got a new camera) so I have been going picture crazy..lol

mycobra3.jpg

mycobragreatpic2.jpg

mycobra5.jpg

mycobra5wicked.jpg

mycobra6.jpg

:-D

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
all these pics and vids, but no pic of you with the car.. hmmmmm.... lol. sounds good, and when ya paint, my suggestion is leave the white and silver alone. i like the combo. then stay with a silver wheel to match the stripes.. just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread