new arrival

satx

Banned
the car even has the original tires on it! (don't really know if they are safe to drive on)

satx

Banned
just got it

definately not for sale! BTW I've got some questions for you Trey. What difference did you notice from the comp swap....I'm assuming to do it you need a MAF calibrated for 24lbs. injectors and the A9L of course, is there anything else? Also, how's the drivability with the E-cam? I will probably do the exact mods you have (minus the LT's)as I am looking for about 280rwhp.

trey193

Established Member
SatX nice ride reminds me a lot of my car! If U dont mind may I ask how much U payed for it?? I have several people interested in my 17,000 cobra and want to know where to put my bottom dollar at?? As far as the A9L is concerned U need the computer and a mass air meter calibrated for the 24lb injectors and the electronics that go on top of the meter off a regualar GT or LX. Also U need an adj. reg. As far as the E cam goes it took some time getting it smoothed out but now it drives like a stocker only with a lope and pulls well to 6, it dynoed at 278 and 311 peak power was at 5600 but the curve stayed straight till 6 so I was impressed by that!

BlueOvalBolt

Established Member
Nice car. Personally, I like the shifter but then again I have one just like it. :thumbsup:

It looks like you have the shifter knob that came with the shifter. I replaced the shifter knob that came with it (has the paper shift pattern insert under clear plastic) with a solid Hurst shift knob. Looks a lot better IMO.

Have fun.

P.S. What is the silver plaque (?) that is on the hatch by the Ford oval? Just curious.

Last edited:

satx

Banned
blue, yours does look better......plaque on hatch is the dealership that the car came from (coming off shortly).

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
Hello satx,

Incredible Cobra! I live about 20 minutes from yea. As soon as I get my `03 Cobra in the future I am looking forward meeting, you, Blue, and Racerat in the future at the track or on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread