New Antigravity RS20

genesmob

Established Member
Weighs 9.2lbs on my scale. Standing voltage is 13.2 vs 12 from my original battery. Seems way more powerfull. Fits stock battery tray and mount. Turned on my IC pump and 10"ic fans for 20 minutes held 12.7v n went right back up to 13.2 when I shut them off. Has a built in low voltage cutoff. My only worry is heat because its lithium ion but I had it in stop n go 84 deg yesterday n all is good
5d900aba7831fe623d2dcb5f051f371e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

genesmob

Established Member
Weighs 9.2lbs on my scale. Standing voltage is 13.2 vs 12 from my original battery. Seems way more powerfull. Fits stock battery tray and mount. Turned on my IC pump and 10"ic fans for 20 minutes held 12.7v n went right back up to 13.2 when I shut them off. Has a built in low voltage cutoff. My only worry is heat because its lithium ion but I had it in stop n go 84 deg yesterday n all is good

0a38fd0784f0d6630c274ea2b45f138f.jpg

Nulltime

Established Member
That is awesome! Just looked it up. Ouch on the price! Weight savings is gold though so cannot argue that! How long do they last?

Bad Company

Established Member

You're running the Ford GT valve covers. Who made the fitting that you're using for the oil fill on the passenger's side cover? That looks extremely well thought out and machined, I'm assuming it uses a O-ring boss thread to seal the top and is machined with an O-ring grove to seal the housing to the cover.

genesmob

Established Member
You're running the Ford GT valve covers. Who made the fitting that you're using for the oil fill on the passenger's side cover? That looks extremely well thought out and machined, I'm assuming it uses a O-ring boss thread to seal the top and is machined with an O-ring grove to seal the housing to the cover.

Thanks
The build started with a new wet sump ford gt block heads intake and ic. Its JDMs full scj long block. The filler cap is from JDM n u can easily fill without a funnel. The valve covers fit between the frame rails without issue when I installed the motor. In case ur wondering about crankcase venting My wife didnt like the smell from the breathers.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I'm a sucker for weight reduction on my GT500! I've added this battery to my mods wish list. I like the idea of the Restart technology. Out of nowhere, my stock battery left me stranded one time.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Wait a minute. It doesn't charge from the car's alternator??

Users who are viewing this thread