Las Vegas, NV 89102

Cost: $249

bulldozer.jpg

picking-up-1000lb-tires.jpg

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
End well this will not.

People who've never been in machines like that have no concept of their size or the damage that can be done in VERY short order.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
End well this will not.

People who've never been in machines like that have no concept of their size or the damage that can be done in VERY short order.

Which is exactly why the proprietor should skip all the upcoming legal mumbo jumbo that's sure to follow and donate all the equipment to me. :banana:

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I love running equipment I work as a foreman on the pipeline and I run equipment a lot of the time. Some times I have way to much fun to get payed for it and we have all kinds of big equipment on are spreads like john deer 450 track hoes, Cat 345 track hoes, cat D8T and R dozers,cat 583 side booms and basically everything below. But like coiled03 said very powerful and most are very big but especially with an unexperienced person in the seat you could kill some one very fast.

zpstang96

Established Member
When I was little I would have thought this was the greatest idea ever.......now I only kind of think it's the greatest idea ever :rolling:

BlownAway03

Established Member
Some of you guys acts like they're just turning these folks loose on a real job site. There's probably a lot less risk involved than there appears to be. I'm sure it's more to it than "Hey there's some heavy duty machinery over there guys, go knock yourselves out".

Last edited:

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Ive been playing with heavy equipment since i was 4 yrs old...:banana::banana: benefits of being born into a construction co. family.

I'm the 3rd generation and my son on the way will have it like i did...i didn't have tonka toys..i had john deere and cat toys :pepper::banana::pepper:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I would actually blow my money on that.

Always loved big machines like those as a little kid.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I've jumped into a couple pieces of heavy equipment to play around before. It's not rocket science, but it was fun.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I've jumped into a couple pieces of heavy equipment to play around before. It's not rocket science, but it was fun.

I would disagree with ya there as these guys who do this for a living would agree. Like anything else you have to know how to work those joy sticks properly and to look at how some of them tear down and grade roads is just incredible.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I would disagree with ya there as these guys who do this for a living would agree. Like anything else you have to know how to work those joy sticks properly and to look at how some of them tear down and grade roads is just incredible.

Being able to use the equipment efficiently and effectively in a active environment is what takes skill. To jump in and push some dirt around or pick up some tires though?

Last edited:

truculentSVT

Established Member
lol Those are little toys! I'm a heavy equipment operator here in the hills of Eastern Kentucky & Southern West Virginia! We play in big toys everyday, this is Coal Mining Country! Trying to keep the lights on if Mr. Obama will let us..

There are people who can run equipment, and then there are operators.. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread